Dust Management Systems
- Dust collectors
- Dust bags
- Dust suppression systems
- Air cannons
Curtain-creates a Buffer Zone To Slow Air Movement for Dust Control Installed at the exit of the conveyor load zone, Dual Dust Curtain provides effective sealing to prevent the escape of airborne fines. Mounted in the skirtboard cover, the dust curtains help create a plenum for dust suppression and dust collection. Recommended installation is one dust curtain without slits closest to loading zone, followed by one dust curtain with slits at exit of skirtboard. Additional dust curtains may be installed to reduce air movement and isolate dust suppression or dust collection systems for additional dust control.
- Curtains form a plenum that slows air velocity, allowing airborne particles to return to belt.
Adjusts To Material Flow
- Slit curtains conform to belt load without pushing material off conveyor.
Minimizes Air Flow
- Curtains hang to 1 inch (25 mm) below normal material profile on belt.
- Curtain bolts into steel frame for simple replacement.
- Rugged 1/4-inch (6 mm) rubber construction provides extended service in tough conditions. Dust Management Systems solve the problem of airborne dust by keeping fine particles in the load or by returning them to the main material body. Dust Management Technologies include systems and components for dust collection and dust suppression.
Inertial Flow Transfer Chute
Custom-engineered transfer chute system controls material flow to prevent blockages, reduce dust and improve conveyor loading zone performance. Material testing determines precise requirements for consistent flow. Transfer Points are custom-engineered to eliminate blockages, reduce impact, centralize loading and guarantee the material flow rate.
77 Iowa Street, Glen Donald, Meyerton, Gauteng
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail: email@example.com National: 086 0666 889 Phone: +27 16 423 7642/8
Fax: +27 16 423 7651 Cell+27 76 476 9588 (Chris) Cell:+27 82 444 0867 (Nina) Fax-To-Email: 086 754 9740 Fax-To-Email: 086 754 9739